DC Power Supplies or DC Power Supply
DC Power Supplies: (Category – Rectifier, DC Power supply, Electroplating, etc.)
1) Unregulated / Unfiltered.
– Suitable for Power Supply to the Relays / Contactors / Solenoids, etc..
– Filtered with Thyristor Control Technique.
– Suitable for General Purpose DC Loads like Low Power Electroplating, Electrical Component Testing, etc.
– These Power Supplies exhibit a very low amount of ripples, suitable for Precision Low Power Electroplating, PLC or critical applications, for a noise-free environment for Sensitive areas, etc.
Regulated and Controlled Filtered DC Power Supplies: Industrial Ruggedity, Reliability and looks, They are ” Thyristor Controlled, SMPS & Linear types,” Good regulation and very low amount of ripple can be achieved. Input can be single or three phase, Provision of Potentiometers for Voltage and Current Control and meters, CVCC Design.
Un-regulated, Un-Controlled, Un-Filtered DC Power Supplies: Power Supplies are also available in UNCONTROLLED type, where regulation and ripple are not important. The application is for general use, for solenoids, relays, contractors, etc.
Applications: Electroplating for Gold and Silver, PCB manufacturing, Component Testing, Automotive Lamp Testing, Automotive Electrical Components Testing, Laboratory use, etc.